The CCTV sector has seen huge advances in recent years and an introduction of remote viewing without the need for a static ip address. Analogue have also benefitted from these advancements and with the introduction of affordable ip camera systems, the choice has never been greater. All the systems that we fit can in most cases be accessed via an app on your smart phone or computer, all you need is a decent broadband connection.
- Higher quality picture 1280×720-2560×1920 (very good)
- Can be run on existing LAN
- Network can have a wireless connection
- In most cases, less cabling
- Cameras are slightly more expensive
- Need much more hard drive space
- Will need higher broadband speed for remote viewing
- At the moment there is a limited supply of compatible cameras across different manufacturers
- Stable and reliable technology that’s been around for decades
- Cost less than their digital counterparts
- Any make or model camera can work with any make or model DVR (the recording bit)
- Each camera has to be wired individually so 16 cameras means 16 cables in most cases
- Picture quality is not as high – 720×480
CCTV service and upgrades
We can service any CCTV recorder within reason. If you don’t know the password which grants you access into the main menu of the recorder then we can still look at the camera itself. Often it’s the power supply to your camera that can go faulty rather than the camera itself. With the tools we have at our disposal we can tell you very quickly which it is and recommend a solution.
If you’re thinking of upgrading your recorder or if it’s just not working any more then we would recommend fitting a hybrid video recorder as this allows you to keep your current cameras as is and if in the future you decide to add or if you need to replace any camera then you could add an IP camera. Again we can talk to you about your individual needs and options.
We can fit wired or wireless calving cameras, foaling cameras and any other type of camera that you may need around the farm easily and affordably onto an existing TV, or can incorporate a full CCTV system, if required.
We can supply and install a CCTV system to suit your needs and budget, whether it’s a small commercial site, domestic or a large scale industrial unit.